Cancelling Your Membership
We are so thankful for your time with us and the b.fab community, but understand how seasons change and take us in different directions.
Before you go, did you know...
* Your membership includes access to our b.fab ONLINE 24/7 On Demand Library, so you can still workout with us even if you can't make it into the studio.
* If you are an Unlimited Monthly Member, you can downgrade to the 4 Class Monthly Membership at any time. This option is less than 3 drop-in classes and still provides access to our ONLINE content.
If you'd still like to cancel, please review the following:
* As agreed upon at time of purchase, you must provide 30 days notice for cancellation. This means you may experience another monthly charge if your membership renewal falls within 30 days of your request. Thank you for understanding how this requirement allows us to protect our small business while offering memberships free of term lengths.
* After submission, you will continue to have membership access for the entirety of any paid billing cycles. Once your membership expires, you can still visit us anytime via Drop-In ($20).
* Submitting this request does not automatically cancel your membership. Please look for a personalized email from our team containing receipt of your request and details about remaining membership access and pending charges. If you do not hear from us within 3 business days, please contact email@example.com.